Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dedication and Service

A few Sundays ago we got to stand up in front of our church and dedicate our sweet Baby Mo with all three Grandmas, both Grandpas, two uncles, both aunts, and a lot of friends.  :)

Dedication!


Before we went insinde to share our Moses with the church we spent some time in the parking lot sharing our time for the city.  Children's Hunger Fund and Oak Hills Church partnered up for pack 10,000 Food Paks!  Each of the campuses of OHC received truck loads of food and boxes and packed and packed and packed.  By the end of the weekend we has 10,101 Food Paks ready to service the city of San Antonio.  It was a great time to serve with the church, friends, and family!

We are the Body of Christ
Called to be Jesus
In every Neighborhood
In our City and Beyond!

Service!

We think it's pretty fitting that the day Moses was born we got to share with him about how he was able to help so many with clean water.  And now on the day he was dedicated we can share in what a blessing CHF is to the spiritually and physically hungry in our city and around the world.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello there I am so grateful I found your web site,
    I really found you by error, while I was researching on
    Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a
    tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but
    I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site: how to file for bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete